Monday, December 17, 2007

Eagles 10 - Cowboys 6

I know that Eagles-Cowboys bantor can easily start on this blog, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share with you all some photos from the game this weekend. We had a fabulous time (of course made better for me by the Eagles win). It is truly wonderful to know that wherever you go as an Eagle fan, you will always have friends (even at Texas Stadium). Here is a pic of an impromptu celebration after the game:



We did have a good time in the RV and it was definitely the way to go (even though parking cost $125, yes, no decimal point.) Much more room than riding out in the car! Here is all of us before the game:




And my favorite picture of the night, the one that meant the most:




Fly Eagles Fly!!!!
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES

2 comments:

adiaspeer said...

even though our season is in the toilet nothing makes me smile bigger than a win over the cowboys!

Susan Ponas said...

I am glad the EAGLES won, But, Leroy how did you survive my two sons hounding you all day. Glad to see you all had a great time.

Sue Ponas