Monday, September 15, 2008

Angelo Cataldi, you were right

There is a famous video of one of Philly's finest sports talk radio host telling about how children, as young as 2, learning how to boo the cowboys. Well, Angelo was right. In honor of the Eagles/Cowboys Game tonight, here is Sam learning what any 17 month old should, how to boo the cowboys (You'll have to shift through a little pro-Eagles propaganda first). Enjoy, and Katie asked me to apologize to all those that like the cowboys out there. I am not really apologizing though, she just told me to.

1 comment:

Andy and Brooke Johnston said...

It is shameful and wrong to teach a child how to boo another team before he's even three years old. Can I tell you how excited this makes me to have one of our own? This means our little peanut can be booing the blue devils before the end of 2010!