Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sports

Those of you that know me, know that I am a huge sports fan. It pretty much goes with the territory of being from Philly. You don't have too many options if you don't want to tune out over half of what people talk about in Philly.

Anyway, for most of his life, Sam has not been that into sports (other than what I pushed on him at what Katie would consider too early of an age). However, in the past few weeks Sam has really taken to playing almost any sport. It has been really fun to interact with him in a much different way than what I have been used to. I still don't plan to push sports on him too much, but I am enjoying the fact that he likes to play. If you ask Sam what he wants to do when he is 4, he will tell you that he wants to play baseball at the YMCA! I can't wait for that!

Here are some videos of Sam playing a few sports in the living room. Enjoy!

Soccer


Hockey

Baseball (sorry for the sideways angle. I'll take another one and replace it)


No comments: