Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

In case you couldn't tell, I have been playing around with IMovie on our Mac now that we have a new video camera. This is the last video that I will do for a while (given that I head back to work next week).

This past week was a fantastic time with friends a family. The week of Christmas was quite the highlight with the Pink Pig, Caroling, Grammy and Grandpa here, and snow on Christmas. It was one of the best Christmas weeks that I have had in a long time.

Some of my highlights from the "Christmas Season" as Sam calls it (as opposed to Christmas Day) were:

1) Putting Christmas lights up with Sam on our house and on Angie's House
2) Watching St. Nicholas with Sam and Maya under the baseball blanket
3) Sam wanting to color under the Christmas Tree when we first put it up
4) Maya really learning how to talk in sentences the last few weeks
5) An amazing few weeks at the South Atlanta Marketplace and Pride for Parents
6) Seeing our PA and Texas families

I am sure that there are more that I will add here later as well. As the kids get older, I am sure each Christmas will be filled with unique memories. The following video highlights our memories from this Christmas:

1 comment: