Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funny Sam Quotes

This past week, Sam had two pretty funny quotes that have made us laugh pretty good. His personality continues to grow and we are enjoying seeing him blossom into a little kid! Here are the quotes:

On Sunday at the Superbowl Party, there was a Pinata. After Sam got his first piece of candy, I told him he could go back for more. He says:

"No Daddy, I got one already, I don't need any more."

I guess he is used to us telling him he can only have one piece of candy!

The second came on Monday. We got a steal of a deal on hockey tickets. We purchased hockey tickets and got tickets to the Aquarium and the Zoo for free! I told Sam that we would be going to a hockey game on Sunday and he says:

"No Daddy, I want to go to church on Sunday."



Who can argue with that?

No comments: