Thursday, June 12, 2008

Soccer Trip to PA

Last weekend, Sam and I were able to travel to Pennsylvania so that I could go see the US-Argentina match in New Jersey with Shawn and Dave. It was a great trip, and it was fun (but exhausting) traveling with Sam by myself. We were able to see family and friends and have a really enjoyable time. Here are some pics of the weekend (I took very few, two of these or from Shawn and Mom, thanks!).


Sam with two of his new friends, Caleb and Chase Livezy. Sam had a great time playing with them. The highlight was definitely throwing a sleeping bag down the stairs over and over again.


Sam with his Mom Mom at the neighborhood pool. Sam has been taking swimming lessons and has become quite the lover of the pool. I went with him today for the first time since his swim lessons and was amazed at how comfortable he has become in the pool.


Shawn, Dave, and I in the first row of the Meadowlands (Boooo!, sorry I have to always boo the meadowlands) . We had a great time at the game. And even though the game ended in 0-0 draw, it was really excited and a fast paced game. We can't wait to US-Mexico in 2009!

No comments: